Fish Of The Month - December 2010

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
well..we can still win tank of the month haha..

Gorgeous JD. I'm gonna need a very good pic of my cockatoo if I want to come 2nd.

Nooo don't drop out lol :)

Lesley, entering Chops was no laughing matter. He is a serious contender. Anyone who is in the New World Cichlid section will be well aware of that fishs antics. His journal is hilarious :) Providing many good laughs. I voted for him ofcourse! He's adoreable, with bags of character, certainly more so than any other fish i've ever heard of.

Well, i must say i'm blown away by everyones comments/opinions on my Jack. I've always thought he was special, but to get a response like that is particularly pleasing. Certainly wjustifies his £25 pricing when he was a little over an inch long :p My avatar was him in October 08, after having him for a week or so.

Roll on the other good fish pics, lets make December a good un'

My Daemon :good:
daemon.jpg

P1040751.jpg

OH I was going to enter my daemon :/

No worries now I have a camera. I will continue with the blue fish theme with my blue texas Duce.

036.jpg

027.jpg

026.jpg

I have been practicing with my new camera, I think this is a better pic :)

066.jpg

Stunning Fish there Star!!... Gladyou could organise a cam, and glad you entered......

Yes my poor hubby was so fed up with me asking every 5 mins if his friend had e-mailed my verification pic he ended up going and buying me a camera for an early xmas pressie :lol:

Some amazing fish this month, voting will be a toughy! :good:

James.

My Chocolate gouramis have been nominated for the Dec' FOTM but at the same time, I want to post my new Licorice Gouramis as my entry. Can someone help me please? :S

Ok here is my entry. I might as well give it a go!

Click the images to make it bigger

Can i post the verification of just that section of the tank so you know its my tank and my fish because it gona be hard getting him in the same position!

Ok here is my entry. I might as well give it a go!

Click the images to make it bigger

Can i post the verification of just that section of the tank so you know its my tank and my fish because it gona be hard getting him in the same position!

Yes JP... I'll accept.... Just place your piece of paper there as well.

My Chocolate gouramis have been nominated for the Dec' FOTM but at the same time, I want to post my new Licorice Gouramis as my entry. Can someone help me please? :S

Unfortunately, Carl..... If you look at rule no.5 above, it states that entries are limited to one entry per member per competition.... so you could enter either your Choc or Licorice this month, and then the other next month (which in effect would increase your chances as well by not having your own fish competing for a vote against each other) .....

Unfortunately, Carl..... If you look at rule no.5 above, it states that entries are limited to one entry per member per competition.... so you could enter either your Choc or Licorice this month, and then the other next month (which in effect would increase your chances as well by not having your own fish competing for a vote against each other) .....
Thats what I thought. -_-
I think I'll enter the chocolate gouramis this month, licorice next month. I'll take a verification picture and a new picture as I think the one nominated was a bit dark and...grubby. Thanks for your help Ludwig :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back