Fish Of The Month - December 2010

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can indeed vouch for vinny being stars as he he went to her from my tank via minxys. i can also vouch that the pic doesnt do him justice . he is totaly flawless

Ill enter my Rummynose rasbora for this month. Sadly, cant verify as the Rasbora is way too quick but its in the same tank as Jimbob the Badis, and also this rummynose rasbora is in my journal. Please accept... :sad:
P1020230.jpg

Folksā€¦. As much as I would like for all of you to enter the FOTM competition, I am going to have to decline your requestsā€¦.. I was afraid that this might happen if I allow Mark to enter his Discus without the prescribed verificationā€¦ā€¦

I have confirmed that I will help Mark out on this, (as a once off) so I will not go back on my wordā€¦. For the rest, I would really appreciate if you could make alternative plans and provide some sort of verification picā€¦.

For instance, Minxā€¦.. if you will be so kind to assist Star (once more) and Carlā€¦. Just take any pic of your Rummy nose (even if it is moving), with your verification signā€¦ā€¦ I trust you will understand that this may lead to multiple requests (as it has) and make it difficult to control entriesā€¦.. Thanks for your support.

Sorry Ludwig it was cheeky to ask. I will hopefully have a varification pic of Vinny, a friend took one last night on his phone, just waiting for him to e-mail it to me :good:

Sorry Ludwig it was cheeky to ask. I will hopefully have a varification pic of Vinny, a friend took one last night on his phone, just waiting for him to e-mail it to me :good:

Thanks Star.... glad you understand. (and of course..... glad you're entering.... Vinny is a beautiful fish)

Ah heck, why not. Heres a picture and verification of my 8" male Jack.

DSC_0102.jpg

TFFFOTMverification.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

I think people know hes my fish, he's been about the forum a bit :)

James :good:

Ah heck, why not. Heres a picture and verification of my 8" male Jack.

DSC_0102.jpg

TFFFOTMverification.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

I think people know hes my fish, he's been about the forum a bit :)

James :good:

BLIKSEM!!!.... (which is an Afrikaans swearword - meaning "Lightning" - and "Thunder" (Donder) is also considered to be swearing in Afrikaans and both applies).... Absolutely stunning!!!..... We're not even into Fish of the year competition yet, but let me predict.... we've got a winner already!..... Beautiful James!!!... Just Beautiful!!

jeeeeezus!!! il be voting for that and ive got a fish entered!! easily the best ebjd ive seen . just stunning . :good:

that fish looks great James!!

that fish looks great James!!

Great Ianho????.... "Great"????.... Understatement of the year!!!! :lol: It is Fantabulous!!!!! (Starting tomorrow,..... I'm looking for EBJD's)... I hope they're available in SA.

OBJECTION!!!!!!!!!! just not fair James entering a fish that gorgous :p I have seen it in person, I was almost afraid to speak in case I did a Homer Simpson drool :lol:

Still waiting for my email with my verification pic :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back