Fish, Meet Dog. Dog, Meet Fish.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

JamieBailie

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I've got a 12 week old West Highland Terrier and she finds my fish rather interesting!

Heres some pics :fun:

dsc00306lu6.jpg

dsc00307ih3.jpg

dsc00308qy9.jpg

dsc00309iq7.jpg

dsc00311kp6.jpg

dsc00312cr2.jpg

dsc00314iz1.jpg

Just have to add, I have nothing to do with the pink collar!

aw thats so cute, i remember when my cat first found the fish, took her hours before she realised there was a piece of glass inbetween them :rolleyes:

Awww man, does that bring me back. I used to have a westie many years ago, they are great little dogs. She likes the fish, wait until she figures out that any stray fish food that hits the floor tastes great!

BTW, what's the little cutie's name? I'll have to show these pics to my wife in the morning, I'm only awake because my 4 month old pup needed to go out.

whats in the net breeder.

Nothing in that picture, There was molly fry in there but they are in their own tank now, Just haven't removed the net yet.. :)

Awww man, does that bring me back. I used to have a westie many years ago, they are great little dogs. She likes the fish, wait until she figures out that any stray fish food that hits the floor tastes great!

BTW, what's the little cutie's name? I'll have to show these pics to my wife in the morning, I'm only awake because my 4 month old pup needed to go out.

It's name is Trixie. Again, I had nothing to do with the naming of her :p I wanted to name it Holly as I thought that was a nice female dog name, But you can guess what happened there.

Most reactions

Back