Fight Fight!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

cheesy feet

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
I will add the video very soon
Nothing serious, they team up and put him back in his place, for now :lol:

Nice little vid :good: I got to see the bichir as well :D My he has fattened up, I thought it was the female at first as he's gotten so fat!.

Is that a convict with your parrots? I thought that they would beat up the parrrots!!!!!!!!!!!!
It isn't but i usto have a big male (7-8') and he was no threat to the parrots (infact the parrots were a bit of a threat to him), convicts arn't that aggressive in larger tanks, common mistake imo for people to keep them in a 25 gal or similar then moan they killed one of their fish.

Nice little vid :good: I got to see the bichir as well :D My he has fattened up, I thought it was the female at first as he's gotten so fat!.
lol, he sure is growing pretty fast

Is that a convict with your parrots? I thought that they would beat up the parrrots!!!!!!!!!!!!
parrot fish can be extremely aggressive, if the midas comes out in them as opposed to the severum.

parrot fish can be extremely aggressive, if the midas comes out in them as opposed to the severum.
I've never heard of an extremely aggressive parrot, most are more what i'd call mildly aggressive.Most, even if aggressive, kept with the correct type of tank mates will not be able to do any real damage.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back