Female koi at Petco

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

seaecho

Reaction score
I got this girl today from Petco. Will she change color? I know that kois are marbles, so this means she will change from time to time? I was so thrilled to get her, even though they are quite a bit more expensive than plain veil tails.
Koi March 2019.PNG

I got this girl today from Petco. Will she change color? I know that kois are marbles, so this means she will change from time to time? I was so thrilled to get her, even though they are quite a bit more expensive than plain veil tails.View attachment 90656
My sister had got one like this one, and her's darkened and filled into the lighter parts. It might have more blue spots on it.

Wow! They never have any that nice at my Petco. Nice!

This was the only one. Deanasue, they had only one at Petsmart, and it was a male. I think they only get one or two in at a time because people apparently don't like paying extra for the color.

Pretty! I bet she changes a bunch. Looks pretty young still. I love marbles because their patterns seem to "shift" through their bodies as they grow.

I had a betta that was completely white and clear finned turn into a black/copper. There are so many genes out there now, just about anything can happen. Keep us updated.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back