Feeding Baby Oscars

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

cuticom

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Struggling to keep up with my baby O's continual changes in likes and dislikes LOL. Just wanted to check I was feeding him right? He lives with a baby Acara and a 5 inch Rainbow Shark, and they get some sort of pelleted food (goldfish vegetarian pellets, cichlid shrimp pellets) in the morning, flakes (goldfish flakes, betta flakes, tropical flakes, cichlid flakes) in the afternoon, and a cube of frozen bloodworms or brineshrimp at night. They also get some sort of veggie (peas, I tried cooked carrot a few days ago etc) every second or third day. The reason for the variety is he's a picky thing and often will refuse to eat something if I offer it two times in a row.

Is that ok? Oh and I noticed the other day that our pet store sells frozen cichlid food, could I use those as well?

well i use four different types of cichlid pellets and bottom feeder pellets and frozen cichlid food and deshelled peas never in any order miss out one day and the rest once in morning once in evening...also woodlice/spiders/chopped worms/feeder shrimp :good:

Most reactions

Back