image_zpsf41fd9e2.jpg

Entry-1-1.jpg

post-106930-0-01241600-1359420081 by ps3steveo, on Flickr

iPhone004_zps05489469.jpg

nano1w.jpg

20130203_160016_zpse89467e7.jpg

405593_10151236566301637_633480700_n.jpg

e81ef87c-d84c-4aea-be46-2c1fb8111e83_zps7fd71ab9.jpg

Shame I can't vote for more than one, some fab tanks, but went with 10. Planning a gourami tank for my next project so leaning that way.

I may be a snob of sorts, but none of these tanks really jumped off the screen for me. I went back a few months and looked at the winners, and none of these compare. 
confused.gif

Ooh, don't say that. I did a while back and started a poop storm.

I hesitated putting that down, but I'm just really disappointed. I did vote for the one that appealed to me most. Don't want to start a poop storm. Really.

This Old Spouse said:
I may be a snob of sorts, but none of these tanks really jumped off the screen for me. I went back a few months and looked at the winners, and none of these compare. :/
I think these tanks are great. Each one of them has an owner who has put great effort into creating them and to openly criticise the end result of everyone's hard work is a shame. I personally believe it would've been better to keep this opinion to yourself and allow the entrants the enjoyment of the competition without being put down.

I wonder what would happen if we got a 3 way tie. :p

All of these tanks look great in their own way. I'd gladly follow them in the coming months to see how much they progress and grow.

David J said:
I may be a snob of sorts, but none of these tanks really jumped off the screen for me. I went back a few months and looked at the winners, and none of these compare. 
confused.gif
I think these tanks are great. Each one of them has an owner who has put great effort into creating them and to openly criticise the end result of everyone's hard work is a shame. I personally believe it would've been better to keep this opinion to yourself and allow the entrants the enjoyment of the competition without being put down.
Again, I really don't want to start a poop storm. These are indeed good tanks, but compared to ones in the past, I don't think they're great tanks, IMHO. I'm not criticizing any of these fishkeepers, just making a blanket statement. We all work hard on our tanks and take great care with them, otherwise we wouldn't be on this forum. Not putting anyone down, just making an observation. That said, let's drop it.

Number 7 has my vote. Round shaped aquariums hardly appeal to me but this one looks pretty awsome!

I voted for one of these.But my favorite one is not here.Laxos entry was best february entry doesn't matter why his entry is blocked.

This Old Spouse said:
I hesitated putting that down, but I'm just really disappointed. I did vote for the one that appealed to me most. Don't want to start a poop storm. Really.

While I agree that my entry (9) falls far below the standards of previous winners - I don't care, because it's the tank I've got with the little time I have to spend on it and I enjoy watching it when I do get the chance.

If you were so disappointed why did you not enter yours? And if you already have done and won; congratulations but consider that a lot of people wouldn't have voted for yours but had the good grace not to openly reject it.

Thedoctor said:

While I agree that my entry (9) falls far below the standards of previous winners - I don't care, because it's the tank I've got with the little time I have to spend on it and I enjoy watching it when I do get the chance.

If you were so disappointed why did you not enter yours? And if you already have done and won; congratulations but consider that a lot of people wouldn't have voted for yours but had the good grace not to openly reject it.
Well that's just funny, because I voted for yours.

I didn't enter any one of mine because they fall below my standards. I'm working on them every day, and maybe someday I'll feel like one of them is good enough to enter. I haven't openly rejected anyone's work here. All. I. Said. Was that the tanks entered this month just don't seem up to the par of the ones in past contests. I'm not a bully or a bad person, just making an observation.

'All. I. Said. Was that the tanks entered this month just don't seem up to the par of the ones in past contests. I'm not a bully or a bad person, just making an observation.'
Thats not very nice. I agree with the doctor that if they didn't do it for you then you should of entered your own. If I had submitted mine you'd be getting a mouthful. :)

I thought there might be room for opinions, but not. I apologize for hurting anyone's feelings. These are all very nice tanks.

Made my vote.....nice tanks  see you in the March TOTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back