FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglesaquarium

Life, Liberty & Pursuit of the perfect fish tank
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Please start posting entries and nominations for the February 2014 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The February competition will close for entries and nominations on ~15th February 2014.

(As a side note: if there are less than 3 entries in a given month, the entries will be held over to the following month's competition.)

I'll go first
smile.png

Entry!
DSCF7121_zpseadf013b.jpg

Verification!
DSCF7122_zpsab6baa16.jpg

My small 5 gallon planted tank. Houses only one fish, a very grumpy bumble bee goby!
laugh.png

Entering my new 20 Long. Still has some work to be done, but I'm quite proud of it so far. :)

20140126_163537_zpsaacd30cc.jpg

Verification

20140126_165516_zpsec7c0326.jpg

Wow... bold.  Haven't even had the tank for a full weekend yet, and already entered in a comp.

May as well enter it before I botch the scape all up.
laugh.png

Can't change the substrate for awhile, so may as well have a go at it now. If I change it up, will just re-enter next month. :p

My entry

20140121_141731.jpg

Verification photo

20140121_141556.jpg

First entry, here we go!
My Planted 75g:
TOTM.JPG
Verification
TOTM Verif.JPG

was going to enter
however looking at all of these fantastic tanks il build up confidence for next month me thinks

I will throw my hat in the ring despite the strong competition!! 
kewlpics.gif
  Good luck everyone!!

My 54g corner bow front

Verification

Wish I could enter! Then again I'm not sure mine could compete. Some very pretty tanks this month. :]

Rak9378 said:
I will throw my hat in the ring despite the strong competition!! 
kewlpics.gif
  Good luck everyone!!

My 54g corner bow front

Wow that's a sweet tank, I know which one I'm voting for.............

Your tank is great too Lock77, what kind of Gourami is that in the middle, a Platinum Three Spot?  Nice Angels & Glass Cats too.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back