February 2012 Tank Of The Month Winner Is......

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I wish our fish department had ur spirit!! recent news they killed 200 of them in some random test...it just feels disgusting when u come across things like this. :angry: :crazy:

Wow that is horrific!! Who could do that to any fish, especially a beautiful (and slightly endangered) fish!!!

Wish i could breed them TBH but its almost unheard of in captivity, you would need a huge tank with awesome flow and a large shoal 30+ fish. If i win the lotto I am gonna setup a dedicated breeding programme for the Denison Barb, love em!

amazing tank i can't w8 for my red line torpedos to look like that :D :D congrats :good:

Congrats!
are those red striped fish pearl dianos? or are they some sort of tetra?

That's one really beautiful tank! You should be immensely proud

amazing tank i can't w8 for my red line torpedos to look like that :D :D congrats :good:

They soon grow zikofki, these are bout 3 years old now and had them from about 2cm long, over 5 inch now and colour up a beaut!

Congrats!
are those red striped fish pearl dianos? or are they some sort of tetra?

Red line torpedo barbs or denisoni barbs, not cheap as they are getting rare in the wild and hard to bread in captivity, need a big tank, lots of flow and pristine water parameters to keep happy, have lost a couple over the last 3 years for no apparent reason and was gutted!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back