February 2012 Tank Of The Month Winner Is......

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
By an overwhelming margin, the February 2012 TANK OF THE MONTH winner is:

---------------------Bricko--------------------------​

Drawing 49 of the 122 votes (41.2%)…… Well done and congratulations!!!!

IMG_0754.jpg

Thanks to all who voted and everyone who participated.......

Just because of this picture, I almost bought one of those red-lined fish this afternoon.... (as I think they further enhance this beautiful display), but my LFS only had one of them...... (Unfortunately)------- and I also think..... just maybe, we are looking at the winning tank for TANK OF THE YEAR 2012....... (time will tell).

good shout about tank of the year already LV When I clicked to see this years tank of the year result I culdnt believe that this wasnt here then realised it was in this comp Id voted

amazing tank

Thanks to all who voted, very chuffed to say the least :-D Suprised about the margin really as there were some other awesome tanks this month!!!

LV the red line torpedo barbs are an excellent addition to a planted tank and I would highly recomend them. Bit pricey though and sensitive, but worth it. Thinking of losing the australian rainbows as they never coloured up as much as i expected and upping the group of torpedoes to 7-8. Need a bigger tank!!!! thought this would be the last tank I would buy at around 400 litres but wish i had gone a little bigger now :-S

Thanks again guys, not sure about tank of the year but just happy to be taking part,

Cheers,

Bricko

Holly fish tanks bat man, thats once hell of a nice tank!

Those red lined fish are actually an endangered species. Hope you take good care of them Bricko :good:

I wish our fish department had ur spirit!! recent news they killed 200 of them in some random test...it just feels disgusting when u come across things like this. :angry: :crazy:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back