February 2012 Tank Of The Month Voting Poll.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Vote for you favourite

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 1.7%

Votes: 4 3.4%

Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 49 41.2%

Votes: 7 5.9%

Votes: 16 13.4%

Votes: 23 19.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
some stunning choices. i got down to 5,7 and 15. really hard choice but i voted number 5 absolutely cracking tank one of the best iv seen in a long time. well done to the owner

two for me head and shoulders above rest and thats 5 and 15 but 5 for me is my favourite a stunning set up and a credit to the owner

IcQb, doing a good job of keeping the identity of your tank a secret there :rolleyes: :lol:

two for me head and shoulders above rest and thats 5 and 15 but 5 for me is my favourite a stunning set up and a credit to the owner

IcQb, doing a good job of keeping the identity of your tank a secret there :rolleyes: :lol:

lol...
I considered that, but then i realised people can look up the original entry topic and so they know who's tank is who's.
plus many people have their tank in their signature
And i don't think i will get many votes with a silly nick like IcQb :hyper:

I'll consider your point in the future though, cause you do have a point!

What a hard decision, so many awesome tanks, finally chose the one I'd have

Number 17 all the way for me. Stunning!

Me and my fishies thank you so very much! :D But No.5 is the runaway tank this time and well deserved too. :good: Good work you guys, way to set the bar super high. I'll try again next month with some re-scaping. :hey:

Oft!! doubt i'm in with a chance, some amazin tanks and voting for myself seems kinda sad. and 5 seems to be the one for me too :drool: wow........... good job

G

Just looked again there...17! what a heck of a tank!
who to vote for who to vote for??

While all these tanks look amazing, I liked 2 because of the 'sunken warship' theme it had going.
Original thinking :good:

Wow, those are awesome tanks guys. I had a really hard time deciding. For me it was between tank# 5, 15 and 17! I love natural looking tanks with plants and voted for #15, it looks the most natural to me!
Good luck to everyone! :good:

Wow, those are awesome tanks guys. I had a really hard time deciding. For me it was between tank# 5, 15 and 17! I love natural looking tanks with plants and voted for #15, it looks the most natural to me!
Good luck to everyone! :good:

Appreciated :) Some good entry this month 5 being a really good example and 17 looking stunning with that wood and lighting :)

Woaaaah... #5 has 33 votes already!!! :blink:

entry 5 is stunning! i aspire to have a tank like that one day lol

5 is stunning!!

Thanks guys, not been on for a few weeks and didn't realise voting had begun!

Apreciate the positive comments,

Regards,

Bricko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back