February 2011 Fish Of The Month Winner Is........

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Creg and his Metriaclima Estherae :hooray:

Creg.jpg

Congratulations Creg! :clap:

Congratulations, a great looking fish with a great character. :good:

I Protest!!!!..... I highly Protest!!! How is it that my beautiful Comet Goldfish could lose to THAT!!!!! mediocre sand spittin yellow thing!!!..... :lol: :lol: Only joking of course!!... well done Creg!... a beautiful photo of a beautiful (and confident) fish.... well done!!!

Downside for you creg.... as the winner this month..... you may not enter again for the next 2 months!!!.... I MAY!!! :lol:

Congretulations. However, I feel a bit miffed as there Malawi and Tanganyika Cichlids are much more colourful...which means most of the time, they will win in future FOTMs :/

I Protest!!!!..... I highly Protest!!! How is it that my beautiful Comet Goldfish could lose to THAT!!!!! mediocre sand spittin yellow thing!!!..... :lol: :lol: Only joking of course!!... well done Creg!... a beautiful photo of a beautiful (and confident) fish.... well done!!!

Downside for you creg.... as the winner this month..... you may not enter again for the next 2 months!!!.... I MAY!!! :lol:

Never mind, Ludwig. It's the taking part that counts. :lol:

Well done Creg, a very worthy winner :band: :clap:

Keith.

Congretulations. However, I feel a bit miffed as there Malawi and Tanganyika Cichlids are much more colourful...which means most of the time, they will win in future FOTMs :/

Don't forget New World Cichlids! But I know what your saying, it's 4-0 to Cichlids against everything else. The killi is looking good in the march nominations but it appears Cichlids are far superior when it comes to colours and patterns.

James.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back