Fancy Guppies Are Pregnet

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Telzar

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
I have a pregnant fancy guppy and I'm looking for a breeder box to put in my 55 gallon aquarium. I'm really digging this one but I read the guppy fries will fall out. Does anyone know of a better one or a similar one made for guppies?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The one you have now is nice. I use a simple breeder box with a fry trap so they don't get eaten. As long as they don't eat the fry you should be fine with what you have now

Beginnerbreeder1 said:
The one you have now is nice. I use a simple breeder box with a fry trap so they don't get eaten. As long as they don't eat the fry you should be fine with what you have now
Are you sure? All the reviews about guppies on that breeder box say that the guppy fry can swim out.

Oh well then try it out and see if they do swim out. Also depending on what fish you have on the tank you should be able to let your pregnant fish out of your breeding box. It can cause her to abort her fry due to stress. If you do let your pregnats fish swim about just heavily plant the top of your tank. The fry naturally swim to the top of the tank to hide. Good luck

I have a pregnant fancy guppy and I'm looking for a breeder box to put in my 55 gallon aquarium. I'm really digging this one but I read the guppy fries will fall out. Does anyone know of a better one or a similar one made for guppies?

Hi can I ask where u live am looking to buy some fancy guppies

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Guppy34, this thread is from 2015 so they might not have guppies now :)

Most reactions

trending

Back