Eye Cloud?!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Sydney903

Reaction score
My two fresh water angels have eye cloud... I think I need pretty much anyone's opinion. Should I put them back into the 15 gallon tank and use the API fungus care? However, I was reading about it and someone says it could be the PH that's too low? I just came back from vacation, my grandma was feeding my fish... and this is what I've come back to...

UPDATE: They do not have eye cloud after settling into their new 29 gallon tank they are pretty happy :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    946.2 KB · Views: 241
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    957.7 KB · Views: 222
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    866.4 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
My two fresh water angels have eye cloud... I think I need pretty much anyone's opinion. Should I put them back into the 15 gallon tank and use the API fungus care? However, I was reading about it and someone says it could be the PH that's too low? I just came back from vacation, my grandma was feeding my fish... and this is what I've come back to...
Beautiful angels, but what is going on with the angel in the third photo? It's fins look shredded.

Beautiful angels, but what is going on with the angel in the third photo? It's fins look shredded.
I was away for 2 weeks, my grandma did not clean the tank properly, so I think he had fin rot or the other fish were nipping at his fins... Either way since then they are in a 29 gallon tank and the eye cloud has disappeared :)

Most reactions

Back