ermm....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ketyana

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Right please bear in mind I am a really really new newbie..........but even I know this question is stupid! :/

here it is.............and sorry no its not a mickey take :(

ermmmm Fish.......they are meant to poop right? I mean what is normal?....how do you know?

Just that I took a wander down my local fish store.....and found this medication for treating bloaty fish who are passing solid waste...........well dont they all? -_-

mine do :eek:

First off.......There is no stupid questions. Everyone have to learn somehow and that's by asking questions no matter how silly it may sound.

Second, I think that medication is for those who is having trouble with digestion or to reduce fish waste. Fish that poop those stringy looking poop is normal. Depending one what fish it is, some produce more waste than others. Nothing to worry about.

:)

Yep, there is no stupid questions when it comes to trying to learn.

I hope you never feel afraid to ask any question. How the heck are you supposed to know if you don't ask? :)

I'm not exactly sure of the question you are asking but don't take offense, I'm just a little slow sometimes, so it's me and not you that should be embarrassed here. :D

If you are asking about the med and if it's valid and you should buy it or not..I say no.

If you are asking if all fish have solid waste, well, like you already thought, then yes, they do. :)

If I've totally misread your post, then please reply back and let me know and ask any other questions you might have also. We all learn from questions like these. :)

the question I was asking and has been answered is:-

are fish meant to pass soild waste?

as I had seen a treatment said to 'cure' fish when they are passing solid waste(amongst other things) and was just checking!

Sorry to cause confusion, Ill try using english next time :blush:

Thanks all :)

:fish:

Most reactions

Back