Entries For The January 2012 Tank Of The Month Competition

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to enter one of my betta tanks :). Hope I did this correctly.

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

May as well have a pop :good:

DSCF4322.jpg

Tattoos probably better verification but as per the rules lol

DSCF4306.jpg

You can't win. There wouldn't be enough room for all your Winners Medallions......

You can't win. There wouldn't be enough room for all your Winners Medallions......

But i must have 3! dont think its going to be much of problem anyway with some of the fantastic looking tanks this month ill be on the back burner :sad: but fair play :good:

Al, if you get a hat trick, I'll send you a steak dinner :lol:

Virginia is nice, especially near Arlington and D.C. I live on the other side, Potomac, which is the Maryland town that borders D.C. Potomac is full of rich, snotty people with unreasonably big houses and bigger pricetags. So unless you're a millionaire :D :dunno:

Virginia is nice, especially near Arlington and D.C. I live on the other side, Potomac, which is the Maryland town that borders D.C. Potomac is full of rich, snotty people with unreasonably big houses and bigger pricetags. So unless you're a millionaire :D :dunno:
I gotta rep Texas, where everythings bigger!

Here's my 3 week old Spec, it's still a work in progress but here goes.

P1056781-1.jpg

and the verification shot

P1056767-2.jpg

Cheers

Jon

Post for a Newbie, I know I don't have a chance, but thought I'd enter.

Only been setup for a week!

SAM_2535.jpg

And Verification
2012-01-06181707.jpg

hello to all this is my tank, its not been setup too long but am very proud of it,

tankentry.jpg

tank1.jpg

Should fit right in then... :lol:

Forgot i was going to enter this... :rolleyes:

DSC02266 by David Raynham, on Flickr

DSC02273 by David Raynham, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back