Emoticons

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I've use checked and JavaScript is enabled. I can't see that toolbar at all tcamos :(

You're right HarpyFishLover I can use them in chat!

Probably. If you can't see that toolbar there's got to be a browser or platform specific reason. 

Flubberlump said:
Is it because I'm using an iPad?
Yes, that's what I found out. Something about being on a mobile device makes the emoticons not appear in comments. It probably doesn't have to do with the iPad, as I am using a Samsung tablet. But yeah, I just memorized the most useful emotocons...

Bummer. I just know some of the standard smilies etc.

Thanks for your help :)

Flubberlump said:
Bummer. I just know some of the standard smilies etc.

Thanks for your help
smile.png

Here ya go... I've added a 'space' after the first character, normally a ":" but there are a few exceptions. Remove it and you can get whatever you want!

: santa: 
: band:  
: hi: 
: pepsi: 
: hooray: 
8 -) 
: cake: 
: - 
: fish: 
: music: 
: snap: 
: | 
: angel: 
: < 
: no: 
: nod: 
: book: 
: ring: 
: mama: 
: whistle: 
: drool: 
? ??? 
: big_boss: 
: drinks: 
: friends: 
: good: 
: shout: 
: thanks: 
: nerd: 
: hey: 
: kewlpics: 
: rip: 
: byebye: 
: rofl: 
: kana: 
: flex: 
: clap: 
: cool: 
: dunno: 
: yahoo: 
: wizard: 
: flowers: 
: wub: 
: angry: 
: ( 
: unsure: 
: blush: 
: blink: 
: ninja: 
: oh: 
: ) 
- _- 
: rolleyes: 
: huh: 
^ _^ 
: o 
; ) 
: P 
: D 
: lol: 
B -) 
: S 
: alien: 
: hyper: 
: sick: 
: X 
: -( 
: shifty: 
: * 
: bday: 
: teacher: 
: sad: 
: sly: 
: # 
: / 
: crazy: 
: devil: 
: zz 
: thumbs: 
: grr: 
: look: 
: fun: 

I'm actually having a different issue with emoticons, everytime I use them for some reason the next work the curser goes backwards and rights the words all back to front eg,
no.gif
  .stun si siht​  only if I hit space a few times will it then go back to writing properly and if I leave an emoticon as the last thing before posting then it has issues actually posting the entire message,

Sorry for stealing the thread, just wanted to see if anyone else was having this issue.

Must be because your computer is oriented upside down. :D

I've not had that issue Baccus. Sounds odd! Are you using a tablet or desktop?

Using a laptop, which is set up on a table and not being used how its name implies it can/ should be. It also wont let me use two emoticons in a row unless once again I do battle with a space bar that keeps jumping backwards and wanting to do weird things to me spelling.
sad2.gif

confused.gif

sneaky2.gif

eht  ​  

argh the only way to put two emoticons one after the other is to hit enter and put the second on a new line, sort of ruins the whole affect.     ​                ​

This all might be an issue with the mobile skin. I will see if there's anything wrong there. 

[emoji20] [emoji30] [emoji19] [emoji21] [emoji29] [emoji28] [emoji19] [emoji11]
I just tested using them with tapatalk the new app installed on the forum and got the above. So give that a try. That's hopefully the solution. 

Most reactions

Back