Equipment make/model/size: Eheim 2229 used
Quantity for sale:1
Reason for Sale:Not needed as purchased FX5
Delivery or Collection:Collection
Sales price: £25
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:
Info:

Hi, I bought this Eheim 2229 second hand, never used as purchased an FX5 soon after.

The filter is in working order, but comes with no piping, and the rubber seal between the pump head and the cannister body needs replacing.

Putting this up at a very good price of £25.

Thanks for Looking.

Hiya CHief,

At 30 quid for a 2229 Iam jolly interested.

Can you please give me a day or so to ascertain the cost of the bits needed to make it work, please?

doris

Hiya CHief,

At 30 quid for a 2229 Iam jolly interested.

Can you please give me a day or so to ascertain the cost of the bits needed to make it work, please?

doris

From what I can tell the filter needs the sealing ring, rubber hosing, spray bar and intake strainer and intake tube. I have spare sponges that come with the filter. I only put it on offer yesterday so it's still available.
Thanks. Max.

I want it max, however I dont think Ill have the cash till friday.

Would you please keep it for me until then?

when you say rubber hosing do you mean the pipes that connect it to the aquarium?
Im just trying to sort out a quote of all the bits Ill need.

Thanks mate

doris

Sure, I can hold on to it. Yep, the pipes that connect the filter to the spray bar and intake tube. Cheers, Max.

Hi

I'd advise that just to be sure, you see the filter before you buy any parts for it. I'm no expert but imo you will need:

7275800 - Inlet tube
7471800 - Inlet strainer
7343150 - Sealing ring
7343850 - Spray Bar
7277708 - Spray Bar End
4005710 - Outlet tube
4015150 - Suction plugs

And also rubber piping.

You don't need to buy all this stuff!! There are some short cuts you can use if you like. E.g. the outlet tube - can use a piping holder which will ensure no blackages in the pipe when it goes in your tank. You also don't need a spray bar, you could convert the hosing. But if you want the 'proper' stuff, then as far as I know you will need all of the above. HTH

Thanks ever so much for spending the time needed to locate the parts numbers for me.

There is no way that normally I could own such a costly filter, so Iam overjoyed that Iam getting to buy yours!

Cheers mate

doris

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back