Eheim 2117 And Aqua One Aquis

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

MartinS

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: Eheim 2117 (no media), Aqua One Aquis (not sure of model) for spares or repairs
Quantity for sale: 1 of each
Reason for Sale: Upgraded
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
Sales price: Eheim £40, Aqua One £20
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph: To Follow

I have recently purchased a larger Eheim Pro3e and will no longer need the 2117. The media will be moved into the new filter, though I may be able to sort a few bits out once I have figured out what's left (will need to add to the existing media to fill the much larger 3e). This will not come with inlet/spraybar but will include a pair of 12/16mm two part taps.

The Aqua One does work, but leaked from the inlet/outlet taps which screw into the head. I did resolve this with some silicone grease and PTFE tape, but having taken it out of service, it may start again. I'm sure with a little time and patience, the leaks can be resolved, but I don't have the time of space for it so am selling it on for spares or repair. It will come with three media trays, each has a sponge, and there is some media included. I can also provide spraybar and inlet but no hosing.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Images of the Eheim 2117. The filter is now empty and ready to go.
It comes all pipework except inlet 'walking stick' and cage, includes Eheim double taps on both inlet and outlet pipework but comes with no media.
Price reduced to £30 for a quick sale.

Attachments

• IMG_0595.jpg
    IMG_0595.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0596.jpg
    IMG_0596.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 183
Would you consider posting the Eheim - if you would, how much do you think it would cost?

Cheers

Might be interested in the Eheim after Christmas mate, can collect too as you know.

Eheim has sold, but have decided to give the Aquis away for free, collection preferred, but will only charge P&P if posting required.
Will come with no media or pipework, but included will be the baskets and sponge pads.
Martin

how much will it be posed and do u have a pic of it

do u now where I could get pipework and media for it

Sorry, didn't get any emails saying I'd had a response!
I'll take a picture tonight. Like it says above, it has been leaking through the inlet/outlet taps which screw into the head. I resolved this with some PTFE tape and silicone grease, but please be aware of this as do not want to be held responsible if it leaks and causes any damage.
I'm guessing postage will be about £10-15.
I may be able to provide some media to get to started, which will increase the weight, but hopefully still stay within the same postage bracket.
Pipework will 12-16mm and available on the online auction store or from your LFS.
Please let me know if you're still interested
Martin

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back