Donate Your Old Fish Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

denise31

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi does any one have old fish tanks with stands that would consider donatinig to a hospital ward that i work in?
if so can you please let me know. it need to have a stand if possible. any size will be considered and it must be in fife area for collection

Hi does any one have old fish tanks with stands that would consider donatinig to a hospital ward that i work in?
if so can you please let me know. it need to have a stand if possible. any size will be considered and it must be in fife area for collection
Hi,

Theres a guy called 'fifeandfishtanks' I believe and he has a few things from time to time, try asking him..

Good luck anyway!

D.

Hi,

Theres a guy called 'fifeandfishtanks' I believe and he has a few things from time to time, try asking him..

Good luck anyway!

D.
ok thanks

Hi,

Good luck anyway!

D.
ok thanks
bump

Hi,

Good luck anyway!

D.
ok thanks
bump
Bump

Hi,

Good luck anyway!

D.
ok thanks
bump
Bump
bump any one :unsure: Thank you shellz2008 for the bump

Most reactions

Back