Does your betta flare at you?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

out of all the 11 months i had pebbles, he never flared at me. in fact I don't ever think he flared... unless he did behind my back...lol...rofl...roflcopter

yet aGAIN NOT TO TRY A DIG AT U OR ANYTHING, BUT BEIN TOO COLD MAKES BETTAS SLUGGISH, WHEN U GET THAT HEATER U WILL PROBALLY SEE A WHOLE NEW SIDE OF UR LITTLE FRIEND!!! crap sorry but the caps, baaa i am not retypin it..

my ct oct only flares when i stick my hand in his water to move somthin, he also bits at my hand too!!!! :rolleyes:

out of all the 11 months i had pebbles, he never flared at me. in fact I don't ever think he flared... unless he did behind my back...lol...rofl...roflcopter

yet aGAIN NOT TO TRY A DIG AT U OR ANYTHING, BUT BEIN TOO COLD MAKES BETTAS SLUGGISH, WHEN U GET THAT HEATER U WILL PROBALLY SEE A WHOLE NEW SIDE OF UR LITTLE FRIEND!!! crap sorry but the caps, baaa i am not retypin it..

my ct oct only flares when i stick my hand in his water to move somthin, he also bits at my hand too!!!! :rolleyes:
Betta's don't need heaters but it does make them more active. so just to let you know if you don't have a heater, make sure you keep him in room tempurature

Bettas do need a heater and unless you live in a tropical climate, room temp is not high enough. They should be kept at around 27/28c. If the water is too cool it will weaken their immune system and leave them sluggish and prone to illness.

Mine don't. However, Lockdown will bite my finger if I stick it in the water. My new double-tail just looks at me as if I were a peasant - "No food? Then go to your duties while I swim carefree..."

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back