Discus Discus Discus!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

MissClaire

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Russell the pigeon and Bella the diamond!
PLEASE SEE RE-SIZED PICTURES A FEW POSTS BELOW IN RVMs POST! (Thanks rvm- The best re-sizing service around! haha)

Hi everyone, these are my new discus I think they are gorgeous! Im getting another one soon when the budget allows...
My first picture is my favourite, I swear Bella is SMILING at the clown loach, maybe he said something funny, I guess being a clown and all (ok that was bad haha)
Anyway I hope you like, If you have their scientific names can you please post here for me - Thanks!
`Claire

Tempestuousfury said:
Amazing. :hyper:

Going to show my dad this. Want to show him why fishkeeping is so important to me. :D

:kewlpics:
haha thanks :D
Im very proud of them, even though they have made me broke! :lol:
I cant wait to get my third one, ive already eyed him! Just have to save my pennies! My other fish are very curious and have been saying hello all afternoon

Also they are only jueveniles, so the orange pigeon will get the markings ontop of his fins/face all over his body when he grows, he will be very handsome!

Here you go; resized for you. I should start a resizing service!! :p You can just use windows photo editor to resize them; it's really easy! :D

Russell_and_Bella_1.jpg

Russell,_Bella_and_Cory.jpg

Russ.jpg

Bella.jpg

Russell_and_Bella_Kiss.jpg

Russell_and_Bella_and_Clownie.jpg

Russell_and_Bella_2.jpg

They're beautiful fish. With the water I have where I live, I don't think I'd have the discipline or patience required to keep Discus!!!

Thanks for that RVM - Love your work! hehe
They arnt hanging out together anymore, Russ has chased Bella away from the driftwood at one end so she has gone to live at the rocks at the other end - At least the've worked out who lives where without too much bickering! :p

Nice discus, pitty they didnt decide to pair up though you could have had some interesting coloured babies!

Ben

Deja-vu... It's like I'm looking back in time to my 2 discus. I had a pigeon red and blue diamond as well missclaire, as well as clown loaches! :wub: :wub: :wub: However my blue diamond killed my red pigeon :grr: and I returned it when I restarted my tank. Hope everything goes well for you though!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back