Dempseys

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

SPIKE88

Reaction score
I have posted topics on multiple forums on multiple sites. I have done lots of research but i would like to know more so if anyone has personal experince let me know. i want to breed them as an ultimate goal. how do i pick the pair? how big of tank for a breeding pair? what should i feed? how long does this take (growth)? I want to know everything about jack dempseys. any info will be appreciated.

Thanks

One thread is enough mate. :) You will get all the info you need if you place a thread in the right forum, which i believe one of your other threads is. :nod:

I have posted topics on multiple forums on multiple sites. I have done lots of research but i would like to know more so if anyone has personal experince let me know. i want to breed them as an ultimate goal. how do i pick the pair? how big of tank for a breeding pair? what should i feed? how long does this take (growth)? I want to know everything about jack dempseys. any info will be appreciated.

Thanks

This thread should be moved to New World Cichlids Forum.

Any way, one thing I've noticed about the cichlids are that they will chose the mate on their own. You can't pick out a male and a female and expect them to mate. Although it could happen, if your're lucky.

get a nice male and nice female and use a 30-40 gallon tank with lots of cover. Pick a 5in male and a 4in female. My JDs bred in 3 weeks of settlement.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back