Decorating For The Holidays

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
This may sound crazy but does anyone else decorate their fish tanks for the holidays? Last year I bought a couple of aquarium decors. One was a Christmas tree and one was a snowman. Drew my tanks in with the rest of the holiday decor in the house. Any ideas anyone else has done?

Most Christmas decorations are not tank safe.

Mine are aquarium decor that I bought from LFS. I just found a new one that’s a Santa in snorkeling gear. Gotta get it.

Well, I got the snorkeling Santa in my 29G and my 55G has the Christmas tree. I also bought window cling Christmas decals and all 7 tanks have them on there. So cute!

Pictures please, or it didn't happen :)

please note, pictures may lead to people giggling at your expense :)

Ok, here you go. No one can call me a Scrooge or Grinch! Lol.

Attachments

• C29173AC-3C95-49CD-B6EB-84CA564F76EF.jpeg
    C29173AC-3C95-49CD-B6EB-84CA564F76EF.jpeg
    794.1 KB · Views: 144
  • C635F9E0-5BE2-4CBC-97B4-95D555946515.jpeg
    C635F9E0-5BE2-4CBC-97B4-95D555946515.jpeg
    809.3 KB · Views: 152
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 161
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 154
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 161
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 154
That candy cane could almost be a thermometer. There you go, if anyone wants to copyright the candy cane thermometer, it's all yours.

I like Santa with his snorkel and mask. The closest I could come to replicating that is drowning a Lego Santa.
And he should be near the Xmas tree, which could almost become a permanent feature if it was bigger. No more aquatic plants, just a forest of plastic Xmas trees growing in the tank. :)

I assume the other items are stickers that go on the glass, like the ones you put on windows?

That candy cane could almost be a thermometer. There you go, if anyone wants to copyright the candy cane thermometer, it's all yours.

I like Santa with his snorkel and mask. The closest I could come to replicating that is drowning a Lego Santa.
And he should be near the Xmas tree, which could almost become a permanent feature if it was bigger. No more aquatic plants, just a forest of plastic Xmas trees growing in the tank. :)

I assume the other items are stickers that go on the glass, like the ones you put on windows?
Yes, the others are window clings. Off to work on my candy cane thermometers. Lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back