The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ps3Steveo

Planted Experimentalist
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our November 2012 competition. The poll to decide the winner is currently running and will be active until 30th of November 2012. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the December 2012 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so let's keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The December competition will close for entries and nominations on 13/14th December 2012.

Holiday-themed tank I set up for my Daughters... Hope you all like it!

tanktrimmed-vi.jpg

The tank is quite young, so i'm always looking for input towards its successful development... :)
Size: 30cm x 30cm x 60cm
Plants: 1 Anubias nana, 1 Hygrophila polysperma, 1 Echinodorus rubin, 2 Lilaeopsis novae-zelandiae, 1 Rotala Indica
Inhabitabitants: 2 Dwarf Blue Gouramis, 1 Red Honey Gourami, 12 Neon Tetras, 3 Otocinclus, 2 Amano Shrimp, 3 Zebra Nerite Snails

Verification Photo:
TankVerification-vi.jpg

Here's my 36 gallon SE Asian Bowfront:

DSCN2287.jpg

Verification (Sorry for the lights off & reflections, you can still tell it's the same tank right?):

DSCN2318.jpg

reserving my spot for when I get done work today to post my tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back