Votes: 3 3.0%

Votes: 5 5.0%

Votes: 7 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought number 6 looked so elegant and stunning. He got my vote :)

what a stunning plec :good:

ive voted lol

Just voted. I wonder why my entry wasnt added to the voting poll tho...Oh well, good luck to everyone.

Just voted. I wonder why my entry wasnt added to the voting poll tho...Oh well, good luck to everyone.

Hi Hunter....... It is a beautiful Oscar you entered, but have another look at your verification photo...... The tank decor differs substantially from you entry photograph (nothing in there is recognisable) and then also the fish photo is from the other side of the fish and no distinguishing features are prominent to id the fish...... The following rules are applicable....

12) To enter the competition, two photographs are required. The first photograph to be submitted is your competition entry. The second photograph should be identical to the first as far as possible, however must include a clearly visible piece of paper with 'TFF FOTM COMP' and the date clearly written on. This is to ensure that the fish entered does belong to the entrant.

The moderators understand that it is not easy to obtain two identical photographs of a fish (it's often difficult to get one, never mind two), and the rules must reflect this. Therefore, the verification photograph will be accepted if it clearly shows one of the following two things:-

- That both photographs are of the same fish;

or

- That although the fish may not be clearly seen in the verification photograph, it is clear that the photograph is of the same tank (some distinguishing feature is visible in both photographs).

I'm hoping to see your entry in our January 2012 FOTM competition.

Yeah thats what I thought the reason might have been. I did change the decoration not too long ago for my pleco. I'll try to put the old ornament back again and take picture. Thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah thats what I thought the reason might have been. I did change the decoration not too long ago for my pleco. I'll try to put the old ornament back again and take picture. Thanks for clearing that up.

Thanks for understanding......

Old Spouse your tetra(3) Rocks. I think its great fish because it doesn`t need that huge space , lower amount of tantrums plus they are peaceful. You are so kind to give them a shoal. :good:

ALso Best wishes to Dieses Red Jewel(1) and BBA`s rare cichlid(4).

I went for killi, I love that species.
Didn't vote for the Endler, it seemed like competition with my colony who I hope to enter in the contest next month. :p

I am glad to see TOS's tetra so far up there in votes!! Its very nice to see a more common fish get admired for their beauty

haha ive never seen one of those longfin tetras in my life, a lot of the other fish to me are far more common.

Rusty Pleco all the way. It looks very healthy and vibrant. I have been trying to take a picture of mine for over a year now lol but have still not managed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back