Votes: 7 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Here are the contenders in our December 2011 Fish of the month competition..... Great entries and actually unfair to choose one winner from this lot..... but...... it is your vote that counts. Please vote for your favourite and may the best fish win..... (and also do not forget to vote in our other competitions as well - Pet of the Month and Tank of the Month)

HAPPY VOTING!!!!

DSCN3155-2.jpg

50ee306f.jpg

DSC_0053-1.jpg

DSCF3832.jpg

CIMG5481.jpg

29112011219.jpg

dsandplatys028.jpg

DSC01159.jpg

P1030905.jpg

img_2415.jpg

eggz022.jpg

2011-12-06214103.jpg

P1280053.jpg

P1040125.jpg

2wmj2af.png

009-12.jpg

Voting will close on 31st December 2011 when the winner willbe announced.

some lovely cichlids this month, and the rusty plec almost took my vote......but something draws me to the long-finned tetra.....

I was immediately drawn to fish #4, but while he is a stunner, in the end i decided he looks like a bit of a poser, striking a pose for the camera, a bit full of himself, playboy of the fish world, a strutting premiership footballer.....

So it was fish #3 for me.

It looks like it has a bit of character about it, not overly flashy but striking none the less.

I've probably delved too far into psyche' of the fish here. Next time I'll just pick the prettiest.

I was immediately drawn to fish #4, but while he is a stunner, in the end i decided he looks like a bit of a poser, striking a pose for the camera, a bit full of himself, playboy of the fish world, a strutting premiership footballer.....

It looks like it has a bit of character about it, not overly flashy but striking none the less.

I've probably delved too far into psyche' of the fish here. Next time I'll just pick the prettiest.

That pic took over 3 hours to get cacs dont display for the camera usually :good: :lol: :lol:

I was torn between the Apisto's both of them are stunning!
Went for #4 in the end he is very handsome!

That pic took over 3 hours to get cacs dont display for the camera usually :good: :lol: :lol:

Mine is scared of the camera. Hence the reflection in the back glass. I think it'd have killed him to try for 3 hours.

Now the cat, the cat he isn't at all scared of.

Mine is scared of the camera. Hence the reflection in the back glass. I think it'd have killed him to try for 3 hours.

Now the cat, the cat he isn't at all scared of.

Was a nightamre i set the camera up on a gorilla pod and off i went, i deleted 147 photo's from the memory card after thank goodness for 16GB SD cards :p :good:

#3 Gets my vote! Would be good to have a plec win instead of a cichlid!

Was a nightamre i set the camera up on a gorilla pod and off i went, i deleted 147 photo's from the memory card after thank goodness for 16GB SD cards :p :good:

Last time I tried anything like that I got some very odd pictures of the cat and the floor.

Ha ha, shows what I know!

Having squinnied about cichlids always winning, what have I voted for? But then Al did threaten me he'd beat me up if I didn't......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back