The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ps3Steveo

Planted Experimentalist
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our November 2012 competition. The poll to decide the winner is currently running and will be active until 30th of November 2012. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the December 2012 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so let's keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The December competition will close for entries and nominations on 13/14th December 2012.

I'd like to stick an entry in for this :) how do I get a URL address for one of my pictures?

I believe most people upload to a photo sharing site, like photobucket and then transfer from there. That's what I do. You have to remember to re-size the picture before moving- I do mine @ around 750 pixels, otherwise we will see a monster-sized sea creature!

Thanks,
Steve

Thought I would enter for the first time ever so be gentle haha, I used photobucket and the IMG code hope that works.

Rafiki.jpg

This is Rafiki my little Ram

DSC_5601.jpg

Cheers

Oh no I didnt re-size hope it hasnt came up huge guys, sorry if it has

Laetacara dorsigera

029-7.jpg

Breeding colours:
055-4.jpg

038-2.jpg

I am going to enter my betta and a fin nipped cory I saved from a green barb tank which is being quarantined with the betta. They've developed some kind of bond. Verification to follow.

dscf2743n.jpg

They are inseparable:

dscf2764sj.jpg

dscf2767t.jpg

I am going to enter my betta and a fin nipped cory I saved from a green barb tank which is being quarantined with the betta. They've developed some kind of bond. Verification to follow.

dscf2743n.jpg

They are inseparable:

dscf2764sj.jpg

dscf2767t.jpg
deffo gets my vote, adorable!!! :wub:

Got this plec today, The guy said they only had small ones? lolwut

20121204_133635-1.jpg

this is my male dwarf gourami with his racing no.8 on his tail fin
rolleyes.gif

photo1-1-Copy.jpg

photo2-1-Copy.jpg

THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY!

Photobucket link is not working! Help me!

I willbe entering #1 fish fan's picture for her as she cant get photo hosting working.

Steve, I want to try first but if I really cant get it to work then I will come back to you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back