FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglesaquarium

Life, Liberty & Pursuit of the perfect fish tank
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Please start posting entries and nominations for the December 2013 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The December competition will close for entries and nominations on 15th December 2013.

(As a side note: If there are less than 3 entries in a given month, the entries will be held over until the following month.)

I'll start with a slithery friend of mine :)

Meet Vladimir, my baby male Caramel Stripe heterozygous Amelanistic Corn Snake :)
These photo's show just how tiny and innocent he is right now, that's a toilet roll tube and that's A4 paper XD

Entry!
DSCF4879_zpse8bdf5d1.jpg

Verification! - Sorry for the quality, my camera died so had to take this on my phone and my phone makes every photo really dark....
IMG_20131120_231723_zps90ed7d46.jpg

Snakes -

Cool creatures that look good in other people's houses but I wouldn't want to keep one myself.  Great picture Paradise.................good luck!

Ruskull said:
Snakes -

Cool creatures that look good in other people's houses but I wouldn't want to keep one myself.  Great picture Paradise.................good luck!

Haha! Thanks :)

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but I'll give it a shot. :)

Cinder is our sweet little kitten.  She's cute and friendly but can be a little scamp. :) 

Entry:
cat_zpsf5482ce7.jpg

Verification: (Sorry for the fuzzy photo, I didn't use the camera I used for the first picture.)
image_zps0ff02980.jpg

This is Miranda. She is the most booger of a guinea pig ever. She was born July 27th, 2013
IMG_1488_zpsaf0926fc.jpg
IMG_1486_zps9151ef29.jpg

I'll enter Mr. Fritz who isn't feeling too festive yet................

mrfritz2013_zps2439732a.jpg

Verify!

8e910472-a6f3-4074-b050-4546a03022f5_zps8cff5674.jpg

Why not have a go!

Verif

Nice cat ruskull!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back