Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
December 2010 Tank of the month winner:

Congratulations and well done to:

Jamespsss

:band: :drink: :hooray: :hooray: :- :cool: :drinks: :yahoo:

Drawing 30% of the 69 votes in this month's competition

Thanks also to all who entered and to those who voted.

Jamepsss

Have you entered your tank in the January 2011 TOTM competition...... You have untill the 13th of Jan to do so when Voting will commence..... so get it in before then.

Well done James and you all have till the 13th of January next year to enter for the TOTM January 2011..... Get those entries in.....

A well deserved winner, jamespsss, I think your white sand made many people vote for your tank over Scottys since it's so bright :hyper:

A worthy winner, a lot of people strive to get a tank like yours Jamepsss. I don't mind being beaten by this tank :lol: :good:

just wondering,do you think it would be a good idea to put monthly competitions in with the tropical discussion board,this may attract more entries and votes as more people are active on this board,just a thought.

scotty

will mention this in the mod section, whether it just takes one member or mod to start a thread and it getting bumped, like James did.

will mention this in the mod section, whether it just takes one member or mod to start a thread and it getting bumped, like James did.

i was thinking of the actual voting thread in the tropical discussion board

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back