David Attenborough!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

14gtr14

Fishaholic
Reaction score
how amazing is david attenborough!? :hyper: :fun: He is an absolute hero of mine and an inspiration to so many people!

I don't know how much publicity he gets in the states and oz, but in britain his voice goes with nature as fish goes with chips!

And his Lakae Malawi scene in Planet Earth was fabulous!

Sorry I just felt like having a rant about how great he is! :blush:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/animals/planet...app/index.shtml

My Xmas present is sorted now! The boxset of Planet Earth!

greg! :good:

Totally................
I am a fan and have a few of his DVD's. I love Blue planet!!!!!

Yeh he is fantastic watch loads of his programs and have done since i was a little kid! A legend. :good:

He's amazing! Love any documentaries he makes, Blue Planet and Planet Earth were phenomenal.

All of his DVD's are on my Xmas list.

Little known fact, but he used to be a commissioner for the BBC, he commissioned shows like the old grey whistle test, and match of the day!

I've loved him since I was a kid; still do! :D

EDIT: By the way, 14gtr14, that link is not available for anyone outside the UK.

yeah i wish we got sky+ earlier this year cos we've missed loads of stuff like the blue planet and planet earth that we'd have loved to watch.

You don't need Sky.

I watched loads of them on UK History on Freeview (Don't ask me why these nature programs are on there but they are) Blue Planet, Life of Mammals. + many many more.

Did he win the BBC Icon poll (hope Morrissey didn't, but if he did the poll can be declared null and void. lol)

Nice fact about MOTD and OGWT. Class shows. and people say he's boring. lol. Even more respect now than previously (if that's possible)

You don't need Sky.

I watched loads of them on UK History on Freeview (Don't ask me why these nature programs are on there but they are) Blue Planet, Life of Mammals. + many many more.

Did he win the BBC Icon poll (hope Morrissey didn't, but if he did the poll can be declared null and void. lol)

Nice fact about MOTD and OGWT. Class shows. and people say he's boring. lol. Even more respect now than previously (if that's possible)

nah it wasn't cos we needed sky to watch them, we had freeview, we just had no way of recording anything and we kept missing them

Yip Davey boy is a legend, planet earth is an awsome series

Personally I rate David Bellamy as a more inspirational character, why is he not on our screens anymore? I grew up with his great bug hunting skills! fantastic, I dont think you can find anyone as enthusiastic as old Bellamy about nature and I will be trying to find some old videos of the man to show my son when he is older!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back