Dark cloudy waterwater

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Lorilab1962

Reaction score
I cleaned my fish tank out I and the next morning it was murky looking and I noticed my Angels were laying eggs. Is it normal for the water to turn dark?

It could be just stirred up waste but if it had all night to settle I doubt that would be it, but I could be wrong. It might also be an algae bloom. What is your tank setup like?

what do you mean by cleaned out? describe exactly how... More info needed

It could be just stirred up waste but if it had all night to settle I doubt that would be it, but I could be wrong. It might also be an algae bloom. What is your tank setup like?[/ I put my fish in another already tank and I cleaned everything I even clean the gravel and put the fish back in I have a well that is fed by Spring Water the water was crystal clear when I went to bed but in the morning when I woke up my Angels were laying eggs on the intake tube and the water looked murky I don't know if that's normal

I cleaned my fish tank out I and the next morning it was murky looking and I noticed my Angels were laying eggs. Is it normal for the water to turn dark?

It happened the second time it seems like every time they lay eggs the water turns murky brownish

I clean everything the side the rocks the gravel everything it was crystal clear when I went to bed and the next morning it was murky brownish water and the best for laying eggs and fertilizing them

most likely the gravel, don't recommend doing that in a planted tank. idk if you have a pt though.

most likely the gravel, don't recommend doing that in a planted tank. idk if you have a pt though.

I have decided to go with sand and a lot of real plants I love my fish and I want them to be happy in their natural surroundings thank you for your feedback

I have decided to go with sand and a lot of real plants I love my fish and I want them to be happy in their natural surroundings thank you for your feedback
The first time they laid eggs on the intake tube and I put a real plant in there aquatic of course they started moving their eggs to the plant. It was very exciting to watch them be so excited over a plant

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back