Dande2013

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

dande2013

Reaction score
Hi there
Ā 
I am really new to this and would really like some advice i used to keep gold fish but unfortuantly they passed away
no.gif

Ā 
So i am now looking at keeping tropical fish i haveĀ just purchased a 150w heater and 1000l/m filter asĀ this it what i was told to buy for my 80litre tank.
Ā 
i Ā have my tank and decs and gravel left over from my gold fish (obviously cleaned) and was wondering if i can use this stuff or would i need to buy new, also if i dont need to buy new how would i go about cycling the tank i have been going through the internet and books from the libary for the past 3 days and i have to say i am soooo confused and just about ready to give up lol
yes.gif

Ā 
Also some advice on what tropical fish go well with other would be really usefull thank you inadvance

dande2013 said:
So i am now looking at keeping tropical fish i haveĀ just purchased a 150w heater and 1000l/m filter asĀ this it what i was told to buy for my 80litre tank.
According to the website that manufactures my filter, http://www.aquaone.co.uk/filter_internal.php I'm assuming you mean 1,000L/hr not minute? hehe.

In that case it looks like you might have some space to breath and upgrade in the future, because I think your heater is enough for 150 litres and your pump just over 100 litres.

I could be wrong though, I am new to this.

Most reactions

trending

Back