Damaged Fins

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Bristlenose1804

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all
Im waiting for a breeder to get in a betta iv been after but have noticed a gorgeous Turq H/M
on the breeders website. He was £12 but theres little note next to him to say that he has damaged his fins and hes now only £4
My questions would his fins grow back as goofd as the were before?
thanks

Yes they will grow back but they won't be as colorful and will look alittle dull but you should still get it because it all depends on how bad the fins are damaged because one of my bettas spilt his bottom tail and it is already starting going back together and this happened like 3 or 4 days ago.

I have had several bettas with fin damage and they all grew back nicely...no difference in coloring, etc.

Do you know at all the extent of the fin damage? Maybe the betta was intended for show, but with damaged fins it wouldn't be favorable to show him. I'm sure he'll still look really lovely and fins often grow back. My girls in the sorority were bagged all together in the same bag from the store which resulted in a lot of fighting due to the lack of space. They all grew back their fins to lovely perfection in less than a week. I'm sure that salt and clean water would help fin growth as well if you decide to get him and see what happens.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back