Custom Aquarium Builders

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

kniesh

Fish Herder
Reaction score
So, I'm finally getting this big tank sorted, stand is built an waiting. I've been in contact with ND about them building it, but I wouldn't mind any good alternatives they know of, I might use instead to build it?

It will be a 12 x 4 x 2 likely, maybe a little higher but I just want to get a few quotes, see where to go if possible.

Thanks for any suggestions in advance

The only custom aquarium builder I know of that are of good quaility and reasonable prices are ND aquatics, they also have good service as well.

So personally I'd stay with these guys.

When you say 12 x 4 x 2 is that in feet?

Big tank, I'd be inclined to have a slightly higher tank if its 12ft in length, 4 feet wide and 2 feet high. But if its 4 feet high and 2 feet wide, then in that case I'd widen the tank to maybe 3 or 4 feet, this would give you more options for larger fish if this is your plan.

But whichever way you look at this, this is going to be an epic build.

I'd love to see you keep a journal on this forum about this build with plenty of pics of course :)

Thanks for the reply, yeah it's in feet, and it is 2ft high an 4ft wide. Not gonna go any higher as it nearly doubles in price an a lot of the fish in it will be Bichirs, so no real need for too much height

That makes sense, yep, birchirs are mostly bottom dwelling fish so yeah, go for it :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back