Cruise Lines

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Valerie Adams

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Has anyone been on a cruise? Or been to some of these islands? What's your favorite cruise line? So far I've been on Disney, Norwegian and this summer we are doing Royal Caribbean.

The ships were Disney Dream to the Bahamas (twice), Norwegian Sun to Cuba and we're doing Freedom of the Seas for Royal Caribbean which I believe we're going to St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Antigua, St. Lucia and Barbados.

The Disney cruises have been my favorite by far, their service and friendliness is just exceptional in my opinion. In addition to the fact that I am just obsessed with Disney lol. I wasn't impressed with the Norwegian Sun AT ALL. Granted, it was a smaller ship, but there just wasn't much to do and the food wasn't great. And when you spend a day at sea, I think you should really have some activities to do.

So what's your favorite? Obviously we haven't done any of the luxury ones, which I'm sure are better than all of these. But I just wanted to see what you all think.

Also, if you have any suggestions for the stops we're making in the upcoming summer, feel free to add them!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back