Corys,corys Corys....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AWWWWWW :wub: They're all like ZOOM ZOOM!! And that albino is adorable. He's all "LOOK AT MEEEEEEE"

What type of cory is the one at 0:47 - 0:49?

I love your tank and your many many corys

Willow

Cute :wub:

I want more cories!! Especially panda's ... you got me thinking about ripping the tank to bits now and replacing the pebbles for sand :crazy:

Think you need to update your sig list Harlequins... I'm sure I spotted a C.melini in there that's not on your list ;) :lol:

AWWWWWW :wub: They're all like ZOOM ZOOM!! And that albino is adorable. He's all "LOOK AT MEEEEEEE"

What type of cory is the one at 0:47 - 0:49?

I love your tank and your many many corys

Willow
Thanks :) - That albino is a female and she's nuts :lol: everytime the camera comes out she wiggles in front of the glass,talk about a posser!! :rolleyes: :lol:

The cory in that time scale is a Trilineatus :)

Cute :wub:

I want more cories!! Especially panda's ... you got me thinking about ripping the tank to bits now and replacing the pebbles for sand :crazy:
:lol: - more the merrier :p :lol: sand is the best way to go,you see the corys in a different light,especially when they go snout first in the sand :rolleyes: :lol:

Go for it :good:

Think you need to update your sig list Harlequins... I'm sure I spotted a C.melini in there that's not on your list ;) :lol:

Thanks caz - i do have 9 metae's in there,which are very similar to melini :nod: still there could be a melini in there also :lol:

is it ok to mix species? atm i have 5 albino, 2 or 3 peppered. i had 6 albino but ones gone missing. same with the peppered i had 4 to start with.

is it ok to mix species

yes you can mix the species, but they still prefer to have 6+ of each sp. even if they are mixed :good:

do they poop lots? as was thinking of getting a couple of pandas for my 15gal thanks.

do they poop lots? as was thinking of getting a couple of pandas for my 15gal thanks.

No they don't poop that much at all really - at least mine don't. Just getting a couple is a bad idea though. They need to be kept in groups of around 6. If you don't have the room then pygmy cories are a better option :)

Aww. I love these videos :hyper: Cories have quickly become my favorite fishes, You are tempting me two have 2 schools of 10 instead of one large school. THen I can enjoy two different colorings! wooohoooo! lol

Most reactions

Back