Co2 Full Setup + 3 Full Fire Extinguishers

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Tizer

Team TetraTEC
Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: All your need for a FE CO2 setup, details listed below
Quantity for sale: 1 Full setup
Reason for Sale: not needed
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
Sales price: £100
Photograph: To Come

I Purchased all these items last year when i was messing around with plants in my tank, most of it was Lunapet gear iirc (german made). I'm switching to Malawi so disconnected it all last night and decided to offer it up for sale.

1 x Double Gauge Regulator + Needle Valve

co2_druckminderer_230.jpg

1 x Solenoid Shut of Valve (has UK plug)

co2_nachtabschaltung2_230.jpg

1 x Glass Drop Checker

greendropcheckerzm.jpg

1 x 4DKH Solution for Drop Checker
1 x Inline UP Diffuser for a 16/22 hose.
2 x Metal / Plastic Bubble counters which include a non return valve (imported these from China, plastic ones always leaked as the threads got damaged, so paid for good quality ones (got 2, wanted a spare))
3 x Full Fire Extinguishers
2 x Empty Fire Extinguishers

What you would need : Bromo Blue solution to add to the drop checker, maybe some CO2 tubing, but i think i have some.

Why would you want Empty Fire Extinguishers? Well if you return them to your local Fire Safety businesses, you can swap them for full ones at a cheaper price. i.e. £10 instead of £20

Why is £100 a good deal for all this?

If you can buy and collect, all the Fire Extinguishers will save you a lot of money, they are £20 each on eBay. Fortunately i was given them by our Fire Safety inspector at work for nothing, so i'm passing on the deal.

won't be splitting, ever, sorry, goes as a job lot, fully functional setup.

Yes mate shout me here or on ACH, i just messaged you on there also.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back