Co2 Bottles

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Rob.S

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I will be buying a pressurised CO2 system shortly; and after reading lots of info from this forum I think I know how it all works. One thing that Iā€™m not sure about is whether to use disposable or rechargeable bottles. I would guess that, in the long term, recharging would be more cost effective; but just how easy is it to get bottles recharged?

As long as you have a local place that can do refills it takes about 10mins. I have found a one near me that can do my 2kg one for Ā£10 so that seems pretty reasonable. If you buy a jbl one that has to be refilled by a jbl stockist. Kiddy is a fairly large town so I would think their is something near you.

A good budget CO2 kit is the deltec one. It's Ā£100 & that includes eveything including the solenoid too. Comes with 600g disposable but they sell an adaptor for Ā£13 to convert it refillables.

Great area, used to Holiday at Wilden Top, near hartlebury castle I think, with my family every year & I loved the whole area. Do thay still have that funfair type thing at stourport near the river. I can always remember their used to be a big model railway their that used to be so much a go to control? Especially good area if your a fisherman too!!

Thanks for the info.

They still have the fair at Stourport. I try to avoid the town as much as possible - the place is a dump :no: . It still gets packed out in the summer........ Can't for the life of me see why :thumbs:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back