Quantity for sale: 17
Sales price: £10 each

Livestock: 5/6" Clown loaches
Quantity for sale: 3
Sales price: £20 each

Livestock: Zebra loaches
Quantity for sale: 10
Sales price: £5 each, minimum sale of 5

Livestock: Firemouths (have a Trio, 2 male 1 female, female is huge, yet to pick a male)
Quantity for sale: 3
Sales price: £5 each (but ideally i would like all 3 to go together, adult fish soon to pair up)

Livestock: Harlequin Rasbora
Quantity for sale: 12
Sales price: £10 for the lot, will not split.

Livestock: Pair of Green Severums
Quantity for sale: 2
Sales price: £25 for the pair, will not split. Have laid eggs several times on bogwood, yet to get past the "i'm going to eat them all now stage".

Livestock: Sterbai Corys - Breeding Group
Quantity for sale: 6 : 4f/2m
Sales price: £35 for the lot, will not split. They spawn often, usually after a cold water change.

Livestock: venezuelan corydoras - Breeding Group
Quantity for sale: 6 : 3f/3m
Sales price: £25 for the lot, will not split. Have spawned a few times for me, but never been around to grab any eggs. Smaller and less active than the Sterbai, hence price difference.

Livestock: Swartzi Corydora
Quantity for sale: 5 or 6 (never sexed them, to be honest, i can't tell
biggrin.png
)

Sales price: £5 each, not split. Probably the most active cory, they are all over the place.

Livestock: Fire Eel
Quantity for sale: 2
Sales price: £10 each, awesome young fish (about 6/7 inches) but need live/frozen foods (bloodworm is a preference) something they wont get in a Malawi setup.

Age and condition: Very healthy
Reason for Sale: Change of Stocking - Going Malawi
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only.

Video :

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Sorry, no postage, cant be bothered with the hastle. I do drive down to High Wycombe every day, so welcome to collect if you fancy a drive out of london. Same goes for anyone viewing.

Highlighted the above in case anyone else reads and doesn't understand :D

Hi, i will take the Sterbai group please. Live in Oxford area so collection no problem - thanks Brian

large loaches, firemouths, fire eels, sterbai corys gone. a few smaller loaches also gone. have plenty more! :eek:

My Severums would like a home with someone interested in breeding them, so they tell me :D

Oh my boyfriend works in high Wycombe perhaps we can work out a pick up? Ill have to ask him first he has a bit of a fish phobia x3

Livestock: venezuelan corydoras - Breeding Group
Quantity for sale: 6 : 3f/3m
Sales price: £25 for the lot, will not split. Have spawned a few times for me, but never been around to grab any eggs. Smaller and less active than the Sterbai, hence price difference.

Can you please tell me if this are the black venezuelan. Thanks

na, just your bog standard bronze/rusty ones, otherwise i would have listed as "black venezuelan corydoras" ;)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back