Clown Loach - Free To Anyone Near Bolton With A 400+ Litre Tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

zuulan

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi

I've a Clown Loach, bought over a year ago but before I knew these need a tank of at least 400 litres.

If you have a tank bigger then this and already have some Clown Loaches for it to live with, I can deliver mine free as long as you don't live too far from Bolton, Lancs.

Thanks
Mike

Hi,

What size is the clown loach?
Got a friend with a 600 litre tank with clowns in it.

Thanks

He's about 3 inches.  He hasn't grown in awhile hence the need to re-home ASAP.

Please mail me if you can help.  Thanks!

Hi All

Just to bump this thread and to let you all know this guy still needs re-homing.

MSG if you can help.

Thanks
Mike

Hi, i can take the little fella if still available i have a 5x2x2 tank with a 2ft sump too, Should be more than suitable for it, 

Let me know cheers jamie

Bumping this to let people know this Clown Loach is still available with anyone with a suitable tank. PM me if your interested.

Hi

I've a Clown Loach, bought over a year ago but before I knew these need a tank of at least 400 litres.

If you have a tank bigger then this and already have some Clown Loaches for it to live with, I can deliver mine free as long as you don't live too far from Bolton, Lancs.

Thanks
Mike
Hi do you still have the clown Loach's please I've 2,they live in my 500lt tank,I'm in leigh.i can get it any time it suits you thanks

Hi do you still have the clown Loach's please,I'm in Leigh,I can get when suits you thanks

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back