Clown Loach And Weather Loach In The Same Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

shrew

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i have got a new tank it is 128x49x50cm its has cycled i am going to get some green tiger barbs tomorrow i am going to have
10 green tiger barbs
10 zebra daino
10 marbled hatchet fish
3 clown loaches
i am still thinking of a center piece fish. i am wanting to know if i can put a weather/other loaches in with my clown loaches and any idea for a center piece thanks in advance

i have got a new tank it is 128x49x50cm its has cycled i am going to get some green tiger barbs tomorrow i am going to have
10 green tiger barbs
10 zebra daino
10 marbled hatchet fish
3 clown loaches
i am still thinking of a center piece fish. i am wanting to know if i can put a weather/other loaches in with my clown loaches and any idea for a center piece thanks in advance

I've got 2 clowns in with a weather loach and no trouble at all, the worst thing that has happened is the weather loach squeezing into the clowns hiding hole the poor clowns had to vacate or sit in discomfort, weather loaches never bother any fish at all, very friendly and entertaining.

The tank is a bit too small for clown loach long-term,
Weather Loach will be fine, however they are actually cool water fish, so it isn't a good idea to have the temperature too high

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back