Cloud Storage For Photos

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Tizer

Team TetraTEC
Reaction score
Morning peeps,

Bit of a cheeky one and i know it doesn't really fit with this section, but I've signed up to copy.com for some free cloud storage, they give you 15 Gig to start off with but with referrals you get an extra 5 Gig per person that uses your link.

I basically want to use it to backup all my pictures including my fishy ones! So they are on my NAS drive and on the Cloud.

Its something that a lot of people might find useful and a few referrals from this link https://copy.com?r=yZPTX7 would let me boost my storage and cover all my photos! You would also get 20gig when you sign up instead of 15, which is pretty decent i think!

Sorry its in the wrong section, mods give me a slap with a wet kipper if needed or move elsewhere.

I'm doing so much Photography now the storage i need is going up and up :|

Thanks !

Hi Tize

I use Dropbox as a similar thing.

Going to move the thread into the Photography section, and you can consider yourself well & truly kippered.

I use dropbox too and got a ton of storage for free with my phone. Think I have around 55gb now

techen said:
I use dropbox too and got a ton of storage for free with my phone. Think I have around 55gb now

You got a Samsung phone? I've got around 50gb with my phone too.

I need some space so have followed your link Tizer. You should have an extra 5Gb now.. :) If anyone who hasn't followed Tizer's link yet wants to do so for me I wouldn't be unhappy... ;)

the_lock_man said:

Yea, I got 50gb with my samsung Note 2

techen said:

Yea, I got 50gb with my samsung Note 2

Me too techen! :D Both the mrs and I have Note 2's, and both have over 50gb of dropbox storage... auto upload on WIFI just rocks :D

the_lock_man said:
Hi Tize

I use Dropbox as a similar thing.

Going to move the thread into the Photography section, and you can consider yourself well & truly kippered.

what the heck, who made you a mod, god this place has gone down hill
biggrin.png

cheers fella

Remember you have to install the app on your PC or mobile to get the free space! thanks
smile.png

PS, Dropbox only give me 2gig, which is poor!

Thanks for the vote of confidence......

Get yourself a Samsung phone, then, and you too can be enriched with 50Gig.

lols :D

I have my free work Blackberry, don't have a personal phone, but if i did, i'd get a Nexus 4 :D

You clicked my link yet and registered? ;)

Tizer said:
lols
biggrin.png

I have my free work Blackberry, don't have a personal phone, but if i did, i'd get a Nexus 4
biggrin.png

You clicked my link yet and registered?
wink.png

No, don't need it, I got 50Gig of Dropbox ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back