Livestock/Equipment Cherry Shrimp
Age and condition:Young and Old
Quantity for sale: Lots
Reason for Sale: Need to reduce
Delivery or Collection:Collection only
Sales price:10 for £7, 20 for £12
Postage & Packaging:No
Photograph:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

? how close to Croydon are you, I'm at Morden. I'm interested in £7:00 worth, large ones if poss, all mine when small got gobbled by the Zebra's.

Looked on the rail map can get from Sutton to Norbury rail station in 25min how about a meet at Norbury station to do deal, 10 shrimp for £7:00 up to you when.

Hi I'm interested if you still have some...I'm in south London also.

Gah, I don't normally go that way but if anyone is nearer guildford area let me know. we can do a double exchange thing. (Unless you want to post)

Thanks!

Most reactions

trending

Back