Chaos In My Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

jasonskillz

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
well i brought a new parrot into my tank and it seemed ok for a few days :look:
but then for some reason it started getting really close with my other parrot and they got really territorial
like whenever my other parrots and my gourami swims by they like come out and attack them
EVEN MY GOURAMI :grr:
i started to also notice that there is something sticking out of their butts, its not a piece of crap, its like been there for like a few days now and they also dont eat during feeding time
what is up with these guys?
my parrots were never territorial to begin with and have always been very friendly and the 2 hostile ones dont even let my other 2 sleep under the decoration bridge thingy anymore (its the spot they always sleep in and now its been taken over by those 2)
help

about how long will it take until my parrot settles down so i can move it back to my tank?
im really pissed off because one of the parrots messed up my gouamis whisker thingys hangin down :angry:
if that whisker doesnt go back the way it use to my parrot is going to get it

well the only reason why the parrot attacked because it had eggs
i moved it back because it seemed like it settled down and kinda seem like its back to normal
now its all pale -_-

and you my friend, just stressed out your fish, death will be next. if ur lucky he'll make it

When you move fish, they often get stressed and go pale..

Most likely wont be the death of it.. but if you move it a few times a week you might run into problems.

Yea it can be done... some parrots are pretty calm, while others are terrors.. really depends on the individual fish... I've seen it done many times, but it's not for every parrot.

wow
this happened a while back
everything is back to normal
but i have more troubles with my other parrot
if you want to help check out my other thread

my male goes a pinkish white colour on the body when hes breeding. even my female does, so yeah breeding

Most reactions

trending

Back