Chaeto Algae Disappeared

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Betta5

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hey. A few days ago I ordered some chaeto, it came and was a good palm sized ammount or little more. I plopped it in the tank and it stayed together, blew around a little and then found a place to stay still and still getting good light. Anyways, I woke up and it was under a bloody rock overhang, so I moved it and it a load of it went all over the tank so I collected it up and now all together I have about a golf ball sized ammount in a net. I checked all the racks of the filter, there was some in the skimmer thing but not much. What could have happened to it?

Cost me bloody £8 aswell ¬_¬, and I just did a water change and forgot to lift the filter thing up so the water doesn't syphon out and flooded my floor a bit. Then added the water and the tank temp went down a bit.

Not a good day for me. The clowns seem fine though, even ate lol They could live in a toilet bowl im sure of it.

Right, I am guessing you didnt put it in a media bag :blink: and your hermits etc have eaten it - very nice thanks Daddy they are saying, got any more :look:

Seffie x

Thats what my snails do in my FW tank, just clear out all of my plants in a week or 2, but I dont have any crabst, they were prolly ju or snails in this tank as its FO. I did see the clowns picking at it but I read they dont eat ist eating some food that had been caught in it.

Its just so weird, its just gone.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back