Celestial Pearl Danios

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

ZedDylan

Reaction score
Hi everybody I am new here but not new to fish keeping and breeding. Because of moving home a few times I have just started keeping fish again. My first mistake was adding to a 9 year old thread. My latest experience is that I bought 30 eggs on eBay from a very helpful guy. I put them in a 12 litre tank with no gravel, sand or plants, just an air driven sponge filter, they hatched after 3 days and as advised fed them every 3 hours with 2 drops of liquifry no 1 as they grew I started feeding banana worms and liquifry no 3 , siphoning off uneaten food every couple of days and topping up with mature water. I now have about 26 of them doing well at 11 weeks old I have spread groups of them over 3 fifty litre tanks. Their spots are easily seen and they are colouring up a bit, no colour on their fins yet. Hopefully they will mature in the next couple of weeks, I hope to breed some more.

Attachments

• Fry2.jpg
    Fry2.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 87
Above picture is my CPD fry at the first free swimming stage.

Looks like I forgot to say that they are Celestial Pearl Danio Fry. I know Killifish eggs have been sent by post for years. I was keen to try the CPD eggs. No doubt sending eggs of other egg layers could be done successfully. Has anybody on here tried it?.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back