Catfish Id

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ellieabbott4

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I picked up these two little ones the other day and was told they don't grow to big (20cm) but I can't remember what they are called. Any ideas? image.jpgimage.jpg

Maybe a spotted cory? I'm not sure, I just googled a picture of spotted ones and they look similar. What ever they are, they are cute!

Some sort of Synodontis? Cute :)

It's definitely not a cory. And yes some sort of synodontis I think but I can't figure out which one :( I've been looking in google for ages and can't find a name

starlitsunrise said:
Maybe a spotted cory? I'm not sure, I just googled a picture of spotted ones and they look similar. What ever they are, they are cute!
It's not a cory lol.

Probably a Featherfin Catfish OP. What was it named when you bought it?

Looks to be two different species of synodontis, not featherfin, or cories, looks to be some sort of hybrids...

Can you get closer shots? Id say you can cross off decorus, polli white, multipunctatus, and lucipinnis.

So im down to a hybrid, robertsi, or grandiops for the second one not sure what cross the first one is, its dark like a erutpus but yet lacks the featherfins...

it only looks small so it still could be a feather fin the markings look different once they mature :) 

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back