Can’t turn off email notifications

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Roden

Reaction score
hello, I’ve been trying to turn off the email notifications and can’t seem to do so. I’ve looked in my settings and haven’t found the option, but have clicked on the link in the emails to turn off all emails(multiple times), yet they do not stop.

I don’t mind emails for pm’s or weekly hot topics, but I dislike getting them for every post. Can someone assist me in turning these off?

Any help is appreciated!

Right click your name in top right of screen, and open in new window. That will open a new window and take you to " http://www.fishforums.net/account/ " where you will find "Personal Details".

Scroll down the page and look at the titles on the left side of the page. There should be 3 main headings (Your Account, Conversations, Settings). There are a number of sub headings under these titles.

Under the "Settings" heading is "Preferences", click that and it should take you to " http://www.fishforums.net/account/preferences ".

This page should be called "Browsing Preferences". On the left you will have the same 3 main headings (Your Account, Conversations, Settings), next to those heading (on the right of those headings) will be Bold Titles (Locale, Options, Style Options, Notices).

Under the Options title is:
  • Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...
    • and receive email notifications of replies
  • Use the rich text editor to create and edit messages
  • Show people's signatures with their messages
  • Show your online status
    This will allow other people to see when you are online.
    • Show your current activity
      This will allow other people to see what page you are currently viewing.

Make sure there is no tick next to where it says " and receive email notifications of replies". See if that helps.

Thank you, I think that fixed it! If this didn’t work I’ll update this thread.

Thank you so much again!

Most reactions

trending

Back