Can Oscars And Parrots Cross-breed ?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
What you gonna do with them?

The spinning one was euthanised shortly after my last post and the biggest one was euthanised about 10 days ago now due to an uncurable swim bladder problem, The last of the three I am desperately battling to save as it is showing early signs of HITH but is swimming and eating as normal.

What you gonna do with them?

The spinning one was euthanised shortly after my last post and the biggest one was euthanised about 10 days ago now due to an uncurable swim bladder problem, The last of the three I am desperately battling to save as it is showing early signs of HITH but is swimming and eating as normal.

Did the last one ever live? :( I hate hearing about anyone euthanizing anything...if that was me swimming in odd fashion I would still want to live..

Did the last one ever live? :( I hate hearing about anyone euthanizing anything...if that was me swimming in odd fashion I would still want to live..

No, the last one deteriorated quite quickly and died.

No, the last one deteriorated quite quickly and died.

what a shame, they seemed to be a fairly big size so they lived for a time in that state even with the birth defects... oh well, very sad story :(

Hi Stingray1 and welcome to the forum :)

don't expect a response from this thread because it's from 2008 :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back